Thanksgiving Dinner Meme
Thanksgiving’s headed our way at a dead run and that has me thinking about, well, food. I love making the traditional menu even though everyone’s infatuation with it means I’m not allowed much room for experimentation. One True Stuffing, One True Pie, One True Gravy, One True Turkey…I can have my way with the green vegetable, and that’s about it. What’s it like at your house?
1. Which do you like better: Cooking at your house, or going elsewhere?
2. Do you buy a fresh or frozen bird?
3. What kind of stuffing?
4. Sweet potato or pumpkin pie?
5. Do you believe that turkey leftovers are a curse, or the point of the whole thing?
6. What side dish would provoke a riot if you left it off the menu?
7. Do you save the carcass to make soup or stock?
8. What do you wish you had that would make preparing Thanksgiving dinner easier?
9. Do you get up at the crack of dawn to have dinner ready in the early afternoon, or do you eat at your normal dinner hour?
10. If you go to somebody else’s house, what’s your favorite dish to bring?
11. What do you wish one of your guests wouldn’t bring to your house?
12. Does your usual mix of guests result in drama, or is it a group you’re happy to see?
13. What’s your absolute favorite thing on the menu?
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
Comments are not allowed at this time.